Construction, Infrastructure & Building Environments Security
Get in touch with us for personalised Construction, Infrastructure & Building Environments Security solutions.
To provide the highest quality Construction, Infrastructure & Building Environments Security Services.
National Presence, Local Service
Backed By Advanced, Real-Time Technology
Tailored Solutions to Meet Client Needs
Trusted by clients across various industries
Our expertise is sought-after in the retail, logistics, healthcare and federal government sectors as well as many other. This diversity reflects our adaptability and commitment to providing tailored solutions to a wide spectrum of enterprises and organisations.
Our Construction, Infrastructure & Building Environments Security Services
We provide a complete suite of security services for the Construction, Infrastruction and Building Environments sectors.
- Access Control / Contractor / Visitor Inductions
- Drug And Alcohol Testing
- Speed And Traffic Management
- Warehouse Operations
- Vehicle Compliance
- Vehicle Escorts
- Key Control
- Site Evacuation
- Perimeter Checks
- Incident Reporting and Logging
- Dedicated Recruitment and Training For Each Sector
- Emergency Response
Our Approach to a Seamless Construction, Infrastructure & Building Environments Service Delivery
Before posting we ensure all our guards are equipped with:
- Current Security Licence.
- Rail Industry Worker (RIW) card, where required.
- Construction Induction White Card.
- Level II First Aid Certificate.
- Full project induction, encompassing completing site-specific training.
- Appropriate mobile communication devices.
- Work Health Safety policies and procedures including Safe Work Methods Statements (SWMS).
- Environment and Sustainability training.
- Written Post Orders and Daily Task Sheets via our TrackTik App.
- Traffic Controllers Certificate, if required.
- Received full PPE kit including Orange High Visibility Vest, White hard Hat, Hard Hat Liners, Hard Hat Lamps (head torches), Long Sleeved MA Services Group shirts, safety goggles, dust masks, safety boots, site radios and body cameras (if required by site).
- A list of Key Contacts and Escalation Procedures.
We prioritise a positive safety culture across the entire business and are committed to the continuous improvement of our occupational health and safety standards.
Projects we have successfully completed or are currently servicing include:
- Ringwood Railway Station & Bus Interchange Ravenhall Prison
- Caulfield To Dandenong (Level Crossing Removal) Mernda Rail Extension
- Monash Freeway Extension (Western Distributor) West Gate Tunnel (Western Distributor Phase 2) Melton Highway Removal
- Airport Drive Extension
- Southern Program Alliance (Level Crossing Removal) Western Program Alliance (Level Crossing Removal) North West Alliance
- Gawler Rail Electrification Western Roads Upgrade
- Westconnex Tunnel Project (M4 Western Motorway)