OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY
MASG is committed in ensuring workplace health and safety has the highest priority across our entire business and to the continuous improvement of occupational health and safety standards.
Our Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Management guidelines are linked closely to national and internationally accredited certification which includes ISO 45001: 2018. It is from this platform we have implemented our company OH&S Policy, to convey our commitment to the maintenance of an appropriate OH&S management system where we all work together to ensure not only our own, but each other’s safety at all times.
The importance of having robust Quality Assurance processes and standards is recognised by MASG. We are committed to achieving and maintaining Australian and International accreditation throughout our entire organisation. Our Quality Management Systems are certified and regularly audited by our appointed external auditor SAI Global – to verify compliance to the standard and to provide guidance on system improvements.
Our Quality Management System Manual guides the business in the delivery of quality for our clients, providing information on customer expectations, document control, planning, responsibilities, communication and reviews. The MASG Quality Policy details our commitment to delivering consistent, quality services to our clients with a focus on staff training and continuous improvement.
MASG has also achieved certification in the following areas of quality systems standards:
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001).
- Environmental Management System (ISO 14001).
- Occupational Health & Safety Management System (ISO 45001)
In addition, MASG has been certified by Cm3 as having demonstrated a Category 2 Assessment in OHS capability with necessary insurances.
Our systems have been formulated to define responsibilities throughout the following areas of each process:
- MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- COMMUNICATION & CONSULTATOIN
- SERVICE PROVIDERS
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- INSPECTION, TESTING & SERVICING
- INCIDIENT, INJURY & NON CONFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- HANDLING, STORAGE, PACKAGING & DELIVERY
- INTERNAL MONITORING & REVIEW
- DOCUMENTATION & RECORDS
- RISK HAZARD CONTROL PLANS
SUSTAINABILITY (ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY)
Sustainability is all about building a secure and profitable company for the future and delivering lasting economic, social and environmental value for our clients, employees and stakeholders. Our services offer tangible social and financial benefits – not only for our clients but for society as a whole. At MASG, sustainability provides a basis for long-term growth.
Our environmental sustainability commitment embodies our approach to weave environmental sustainability into everything we do. We make progress every day on our commitment to source responsibly, minimise waste, operate efficiently, and optimise transportation and fleet.
As a service provider, we have a relatively low environmental impact compared with a manufacturing or utility company. Our most important environmental responsibility is to minimise CO2 emissions from our mobile patrol fleet.
Our goal is to continue to develop, implement and promote program to reduce MASG’s environmental footprint by:
- Reducing paper and ink consumption by using state-of-the-art technology.
- Monitoring and reporting and providing live data to clients electronically.
- Bringing our own colour coded waste recycle bins for use at major festivals and event management centres.
- Online learning management system.
- Ensuring all our personnel are instructed on the proper modes of waste disposal at all client inductions.
- Changing over our Mobile Patrol Car fleet to hybrid vehicles.
- Recycle printer suppliers and cartridges and purchase of recycled paper.
To us, sustainability is a business approach that provides economic, social and environmental benefits to our stakeholders and adds value to the MASG brand. We enjoy a strong reputation and living up to our clients’, and other stakeholders’ expectations is a vital part of our strategy.