Real- time Operations
What is Electronic Security?
Electronic Security Solutions is performing security operations using electronic equipment such as data communications, access control, surveillance, alarm intrusion, analytics, BWC (Body Worn Cameras) AI (Artificial Intelligence), and or BI (Business Intelligence) in any facility and or commercial environment.
Keeping it consistent with our philosophy of being a comprehensive security and risk mitigation provider, we have an established a dedicated team specializing in Electronic/Digital Security Solutions.
Our experience and knowledge in the electronics security solutions domain gives us that edge over our competitors. We offer solutions based on the requirement of the business and value the importance of providing a reliable top-notch service and continuity of staff.
We can supply, install, and maintain state of the art security and data solutions across a wide range of commercial verticals. This involves the design, installation, and commissioning of all integrated electronic security systems, which can be either simple or very complex solutions.
Importance of Electronic Security is that it provides:
- Protection of your Assets/People/ Community
- Safety at Workplace- incorporating electronic/digital system that works in with your business operations and requirements
- CCTV Surveillance – Through Video Management System, Cameras, and associated equipment.
- Creating centralised operations network, based, and controlled out of Security Operations Centre. Integrating CCTV systems, monitoring, smarter technology and providing meta data throughout Real Time Operations.
- Resolving Conflicts- Security systems like CCTV, security alarms, security personnel and access control system provide the much-needed evidence when a conflict arises internally or externally.
- OH&S adherence, Incident Management, Reporting and Investigative methods as well as deploying the appropriate response methods can be utilised with accuracy and efficiency now and well into the future. By implementing the installation of the correct IP Solution.
What we offer:
MA Services Group’s reach expands across Australia and New Zealand, we are fully equipped to provide our clients with a peace of mind that we can deliver with greater levels of service. Through the formation of strategic alliances that enable MASG a footprint in more remote locations we can extend our services to all corners of Australia and New Zealand.
We have always provided services across Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and Tasmania, as well as in Western Australia but now with strong alliance relationships established MA Services Group has a solid national presence which has been a benefit to our customers who are spread out across the continent. Our shared resources, infra-structure, systems, and personnel provides for prompt quality-focused services to be delivered as and when the need occurs.
SERVICES PORTFOLIO –
- INSTALLATION WORKS
- SERVICE CALLS
- SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
- 24 HOUR SECURITY MONITORING
- IN-HOUSE STAFF TRAINING
From initial consultancy and risk assessment process right through to designing the Systems itself, we can provide installation and maintenance services which include:
- INTRUDER ALARM SYSTEMS
- ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS
- Closed Circuit Television Systems
- BWC (Body Worn Cameras)
- MATT (Mobile Camera Solutions)
- INTERCOMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
- ANALYTIC SOLUTIONS
- NFC, GUARD TOURS
- IP SECURITY INTEGRATION
- E STRUCTURED CABLING & NETWORKING SOLUTIONS
- MATV SYSTEMS
- PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEMS
- AUDIO- VISUAL SYSTEMS
Our Electronics, Integrations and Technology solutions are designed around the following fundamental components:
- Installation Work
- Installation Standards Australian and IEC (international)
- Business/After Hours & Weekend work
- Project Management
- Service Calls
- Fault finding, repairing and emergency upgrades of our electronic equipment.
- Urgent, High, Low and After Hours Call-Out response strategies
- Effective response times to both city and country areas
- Multiple options of tech support and escalation of problems
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Comprehensive system testing, cleaning, and re-calibration
- Work done in accordance with Australian Standards and industry best practices.
- In- house staff & Customer Training
- Maximum service support
- One of the benefits of being experts in your field is that you do not need to look very far when you need to train your staff. We always ensure a smooth customer transition by ensuring that every customer is offered full training at the end of each installation.
- Continuous improvement and innovation.
Digital Security Simplified